This annual one-day conference offers a variety of topics that spotlight acute, critical and emergency care nursing as well as a student/novice nurse track.
- advances in acute & critical and emergency care
- complex patient assessment
- innovations in patient management
- evidence-based best practices
- future directions of nursing
- student/novice nurse interactive session highlighting crucial topics entering the nursing profession (MORE INFO UNDER "HANDOUTS "TAB)
Over 20 exhibitors will be present to display the latest in critical care technological, educational and professional opportunities.
Attention Poster Presenters: please Click Here to view the instructions and deadlines for submitting your posters.
The Greater Washington Area Chapter of the American Association of Critical Care Nurses (GWAC-AACN) and Region IV invites you to participate in our annual 2017 Spotlight on Critical Care Conference. This year the conference will be held on Saturday, October 28, 2017 at Anne Arundel Medical Center, 2001 Medical Parkway, Annapolis, MD 21401.
Each year acute and critical care nurses and leaders attend this conference from Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia and the District of Columbia. Our conference highlights education, technology, and professional development related to the care of complex patients in the acute & critical care environment.
Exhibitions of healthcare products and technology are enthusiastically received at Spotlight. As a conference sponsor/exhibitor, your company will have an opportunity to reach approximately 200 nurses and leaders in various chapters locally and throughout the region.
Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions. We look forward to your participation and thank you for your time and interest in supporting GWAC and Region IV chapters.
*Side Note: Upon creating a client account via our exhibitor portal, you will have access to our organization's W-9 form. If your company needs a signed letter of agreement, please forward it to the email listed above. Additionally, please allow up to 48 hours for a response.
Lastly, to create an account, click on "select" for an exhibitor table or bag sponsorship, then click on "check availability and register". It should take you directly to the page where you will be able to set up your client account.
*Please see Cancellation Policy:
If written notice of cancellation is received by the Chapter:
- More than 150 days before the event: 25% of the exhibit fee will be retained by the Chapter.
- 90 – 60 days before the event: 50% of the cost of the exhibit fee will be retained by the Chapter.
- Less than 60 days before the event: 100% of the cost of the exhibit space will be retained by the Chapter.
If AACN cancels the event, the Exhibitor/Vendor will be refunded 100% of monies paid within 5 business days.